Monday, April 11, 2011

RUNWAY RECAP: FALL 2011

  I'm totally loving what has been presented at the fall 2011 Fashion week round-up. Sure they're may have been current disappointments from certain fashion houses that I adore ( cough: Givenchy and The Galliano Scandal), but all in all everything has suprisingly been pretty amazing.   What I'm reading from the trends and the looks from the runways is that there is going to be a lot of Menswear suiting/separates, pops of colors,  Fur details, Solid Colored Minimalism, Lace, and of course LEATHER accessories.   Here are some of my favorite looks from my favorite collections. (PICTURES VIA ELLE.com)




BURBERRY:










HALSTON:







JASON WU:















JIL SANDER:



Add caption


LANVIN:










MIU MIU:






3.1 PHILIP LIM:






YSL:





No comments:

Post a Comment