Wednesday, August 1, 2012

STYLECON OF THE MONTH: KIM KARDASHIAN




   Don't judge me, but as of late I've been obsessing over Kim Kardashian's style.  Could it be the influence of her current beau Kanye West or the styling of the wonderfully talented Monica Rose.  I say it is both.  I love the edgy minimalism that Kim K has been rocking, in a way it is effortlessly chic.  Also I've been loving the black and white contrast, it works for any occasion whether it be a business meeting or drinks with the girls.  So ladies take some cues from Ms. Kardashian and edge up your classics.  That is why Kim Kardashian is this months Stylecon.



(PICTURES VIA GOOGLE SEARCH)

KIM K's LOOK FOR LESS:

Zara Leather
Jacket: $249

Topshop Peplum: $36

Zara Coated
Pants: $79.90

Boutique 9 Pumps
@Shopbop:
$120

Topshop Top:
$45

Topshop Skirt: $64

Zara Sandals: $89.90

No comments:

Post a Comment