Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LITTLE SHOP OF THE MONTH.....

 This is a new featurette that will be posted every month, where I will post some of my favorite looks from some of the stores that I like and admire.  This months Little shop that I'm obsessed with and have used in many of my post is  SHOPNASTYGAL.com (SNG).  This website features some known affordable commercial brands  (Jeffrey Campbell to Mink Pink) as well as some great vintage finds.  Below are some of my favorite pieces that I would love to use with clients.


Dolman Wrap Dress: $48.00

Fringe Earrings: $18.00

Gianfranco Ferre Spine Dress

Givenchy Silk Gown

Jeffrey Campbell Mendoza Booties: $178.00

Knit Sweater: $68.00

Ruffled Blouse: $88.00

YSL Ballon Dress

Thermal Maxi Dress: $58.00

BB Dakota Short: $75.00

BB Dakota Quinn Boulce Coat: $120.00

Cubed Ring: $20.00
Sam Edelman Zoe Boot: $198.00

No comments:

Post a Comment