Monday, March 7, 2011

LITTLE SHOP OF THE MONTH.....

  The Little shop of the month is Singer22.com a cool place that features such brands as Chaser, Parker, Halston Heritage, Simon Spurr , J brand, Winter Kate, and other great brands.  This website has both mens and womens clothing which is a plus.  Another cool thing about this shop it features celebrities wearing many of the items that they sell.  So now you can wear that amazing pair of jeans you saw nicole richie wear out and about in L.A.  Below are some of my favorite pieces from the site:

7 of All Mankind Jeans

AG Matchbox Jeans

Alice and Olivia Dress

Chaser Booker T

Cleobella Ella Handbag

Current/Ellliot Jeans

House of Harlow 1960 Ring

Jeffrey Campbell Kole Shoe

King of Cole Hoodie

Parker Blouse

Parker Double Sleeve Dress

Rosegold Booties

Schutz Shoe

Senso Booties

SImone Leather Jacket

Soixante Cocktail Ring

Veda Holiday Jacket

Veda Jacket

Vince Striped Shirt

Vince Varsity Jacket

Winter Kate Devi Dress

Winter Kate Komodo Dress

2 comments:

  1. Both of the Winter Kate dresses and the Parker double sleeve look absolutely gorgeous on you!! I just ordered the Devi dress in blk/wht print and can't wait to get it.Gonna try to find that Komodo dress too - that is just spectacular!! Thanks for a great post:-)

    xo,

    Kay

    www.luxe1968.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luxe1968, I totally concur that those dresses look amazing. I Just love Nicole Richie's aesthetic, gotta love her. Unfortunately the model in the pictures are from the singer22.com site. I love how she looks. It's like those dresses are meant for her. I hope your quest for the Komodo dress was accomplished. I'm sure your going to look fabulous. Also I love your blog, it's a must on my list of things to checkout.

    ReplyDelete