Monday, September 20, 2010

ARCHIVE THIS: LANVIN MEN's FALL 2007

  A few days back I was thinking of a few runway collections that just impacted me as a fashion advocate.   I thought about one of my favorite fashion houses Lanvin, back in 2007 I remember seeing their men's collection  for Fall and literally had that chill down the spin sensation.   I felt as if Alber Elbaz and Lucas Ossendrijver were in my head and decided to design a collection that I have always dreamed about having in my closet.  I love the classic touches of  neutrals with pops of colors to styling the outfits with a pair of fresh SNEAKS to give the collection a laid back feel.  (Dressy yet Casual, Sherlock Holmes meets Rat Pack meets the Streets)  If I could have any collection to put in my closet in its entirety it would be this collection.  Below is  a few of my favorites from the 2007 show (PHOTOS FROM GQ.com):









No comments:

Post a Comment